There are almost 23,000 cryptocurrencies available in the market today, resulting in an overwhelming experience for new crypto investors, who may not know whether to spot a good project from a bad one.
With this in mind, we’ve studied the market and hand-picked our 10 best crypto to buy now. Our research findings include well-established cryptocurrencies and emerging tokens with high upside potential.
Investors should be clear that investing in crypto can be risky and that independent research should be conducted, while also realizing that different investors will have different tolerance for risk – new crypto projects tend to have a higher potential than older ones but do not have an established market to lean on.
The 16 Best Cryptocurrency to Invest in May 2023
Below, we outline our top picks for the best crypto to buy now in 2023:
- AiDoge – A brand new crypto presale project combining two of the hottest niches – meme coins and AI – AiDoge uses artificial intelligence to create high-quality, relevant and timely memes, with its $AI token used to purchase credits to generate them.
- Spongebob – New meme token which has just launched on Uniswap decentralized exchange. The $SPONGE token is being termed as the ‘Krabby Patty of meme coins.’ $SPONGE has a low market cap of just $2.75 million after its recent listing.
- Ecoterra – Green project that will allow users to earn rewards simply for recycling household waste such as plastic bottles or cardboard – as well as being able to immediately sell tokens, users can also reinvest them in other eco-friendly causes.
- yPredict – AI-powered trading tool that helps traders maximize profit potential by offering next-gen AI-based trading research and analysis and data-driven insights. Also allows AI developers to sell their own predictive models.
- DeeLance – New Web3 platform to help the freelance economy become quicker, more transparent and most cost-effective, by cutting out middlemen and allowing recruiters to directly connect with freelancers and freelancers to receive payment instantly.
- Launchpad XYZ – A brand new crypto protocol, Launchpad XYZ is an all-encompassing platform for Web3 users designed to allow the world’s largest brands to easily onboard into the space and retail investors to have quick access to yield-generating data.
- Robotera – Play-to-earn and metaverse project currently in presale that allows users to rebuild the destroyed world of Taro and monetize it through building and selling buildings, hosting events or producing customized robot NFTs.
- Chimpzee – A wildlife conservation initiative in Web3 that allows participants to earn passive income while saving animals and fighting climate change.
- Love Hate Inu – Hot meme project that has just sold out its presale and is now set for listing on a tier one exchange, Love Hate Inu developed its unique ‘vote-to-earn’ concept for Web3, aiming to make the $3 billion online polling sector more transparent.
- Swords of Blood – New crypto gaming project with a hugely experienced team that is bringing award-winning RPG Artifex Mundi to a Web3 audience.
- Tamadoge – Crypto gaming and high-potential meme coin ecosystem that is already listed on numerous exchanges and has an augmented reality app in development for later this year.
- Bitcoin – The world’s first and most popular crypto, described as ‘digital gold’ and with more than 40% of the entire market share. Returns perhaps lower than other cryptos, but often seen as the least risky crypto investment.
- Ethereum – Second most popular crypto and the top choice for Web3 builders and developers, with more than $30 billion worth of decentralized apps (dApps) running on its blockchain and a native token, ETH, that has many use cases.
- Cardano – Ethereum competitor and super-fast and scalable blockchain with a growing dApp and NFT marketplace, and much lower entry point that many other top 10 cryptos.
- IOTA – Payment Protocol that does not actually use blockchain technology but seeks to create the Internet of Things, validating transactions through an algorithm called Tangle.
- Polkadot – Another Ethereum rival and unique interoperability protocol that allows for rapid data exchange and transactions as well as offering a super-fast solution for developers and builders.